Slightly bigger than a deck of cards, this kit carries items to help shelter, warm and feed yourself, navigate, and signal for help. Be ready for anything short of a zombie apocalypse.
- Hinged plastic case is waterproof and crush resistant, and has a flip-up signaling mirror integrated into the lid.
- Snap-in slots on the underside of the case hold a flint sparker, compass, and combo folding knife.
- Knife has an AUS-8 steel blade for slicing and whittling, a built-in ultra-bright LED and a 100-decibel whistle.
- LED aims down knife blade so you can see where you're slicing, Replaceable batteries and 15-hour run time.
- Flint sparker is waterproof, easy to grip and operates with one hand. Produces over 5,000 sparks.
- Removable compass is liquid damped for quick bearings.
- One sewing needle, #7, darner.
- Survival instructions printed on waterproof material (62 Lifesaving Tools and Techniques, by Buck Tilton.)
- Heavy duty aluminum foil for cooking or reflecting heat, 1m sq.
- Fishing line, 2 lead B split shots for weighting fishing line, 2 size 12 swivels, and 4 #10 fish hooks.
- Four tinder quik waterproof fire starters.
- Stainless steel safety wire for gear repair or snares 2m.
- Dimensions are 9.8 x 7 x 3.8cm.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
|Heavy duty foil||Yes|
|Sterile disposable scalpel||No|