Salomon Gecko Shoes - Men's
Nothing adds variety to a training run like shoreline and shallows. Combining the versatility of an amphibious shoe with the feel of a trail runner, the Gecko lets you weave freely between wet and dry.
- Uppers are quick drying, highly breathable, synthetic mesh that prevents water-borne debris from being sucked underfoot.
- Elasticized upper foot openings allow easy entry and a comfortable snug fit.
- Single-pull quicklace system with lace pocket.
- Protective synthetic toe caps
- Soft neoprene and LYCRA® lining provides next-to-foot comfort in wet conditions.
- Midsole is injection-moulded EVA for full length cushioning and support.
- Elastomer tendon incorporated into the midsoles improves heel-to-toe transition and provides the underfoot feel of a trail running shoe.
- Outsoles are non-marking Water Contragrip rubber with low profile lugs that provide good traction.