When your morning distance run greets you with a dusting of frost, zip up this technical jacket and head out. Ventilation panels in sweat zones keep your core from overheating, while a wind resistant body fabric with a DWR treatment protects from gusts and light rain.
- 100% polyester blends wind and breathable fabrics.
- Treated with a DWR finish.
- Cape construction and strategically placed vents increase breathability.
- 2 zip front pockets are MP3-player friendly.
- Elasticized cuffs keep cold air out.
- Reflective zipper and trim.
- Adjustable bottom hem and stretch side panels for personalized fit.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.