These gloves are all about maximizing comfort and performance in every way. No detail was too small for the design team; they even perforated the microsuede sweat wipes to improve breathability.
- Made of 45% polyester, 40% synthetic Leather, 12% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Pittards® leather palms.
- Perforated gel padded palm inserts absorb road shock.
- Diamond micromesh fabric on back of hand for cooling breathability.
- Perforated microsuede sweat wipe.
- Double-sided wrist pulls to cinch a close fit.
- Easy-off pull tabs.
- Wrist closures with low-profile Velcro®.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.