Keen McKenzie Sandals - Men's
We call them sandals, but you’ll be tempted to call them shoes. These versatile amphibious hybrids defy definition by offering full foot protection as well as exceptional traction on wet terrain. They’re also designed with olfactory consideration of your friends and neighbours, and are strongly recommended for summer camping, sailing, hiking and beachcombing − especially in social settings.
- Uppers are synthetic mesh with polyester webbing straps. The hydrophobic mesh lining is treated with Aegis antimicrobial to reduce odour retention.
- Quicklace system lets you adjust the fit and get out there quickly.
- Anatomically designed, EVA-moulded footbeds are also treated with Aegis odour-guard.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA for good support and shock absorption, great for long walks over stony shorelines.
- Outsoles feature multi-directional lugs made with a rubber compound designed for secure traction in water and dry land. They are razor-siped for additional grip in wet and slimy surfaces.