For ice and alpine ascents, these super-light 14-point crampons provide reliable traction. Versatile design including flexible bindings and modular front points, allow for many options: dual or mono-point, long or short, and/or asymmetrical.
- Dual front points can be modified with one screw.
- Stainless steel wire heel bail is height-adjustable and designed for boots with heel welt.
- Leverlock universal binding system has a toe bail with 2 positions to accommodate all sole thicknesses.
- Integrated front and rear anti-snow plates.
- Can be adjusted to fit asymmetric technical boots.
- Fakir carrying pouch included.
- Medium linking bar (provided) fits boots sizes 35 to 45. Large bar (available separately) fits 40 to 50.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.