The Reverso 4 is an ultralight device that has an an autoblock configuration. It's excellent for multi-pitch rock and ice, and serviceable at the crag or gym. Bring up 1 or 2 seconds directly from the anchor with the autoblock feature.
- Fits half ropes over 8mm, twins over 7.5mm, and singles 8.9–11mm.
- Carabiner hole allows weighted device to be unloaded with a carabiner only when in autoblock mode.
- Intuitive attachment point in autoblock mode and engraved usage diagrams.
- V-shaped channels increase friction for thinner ropes, and increase holding power in autoblock mode.
- Asymmetric side walls increase holding power in falls and on rappel, but allow rope to run smoothly when taking in slack.
- Won't kink the rope regardless of mode being used.
The maximum diameter or the range of rope diameter that is compatible with the device.
|7.5 - 11mm|
Belay off anchor
Use an autoblock device with a locking carabiner to belay off the anchor or to bring up two seconds on independent lines.
|Made in||United Kingdom|