With no drop from the ball of your foot to the heel, these shoes ease you into the barefoot experience. They have cushioning in the forefoot and heel, a wide landing platform, and a flexible sole that allows natural foot movement. Wear them for distance running and on natural or paved surfaces.
- Uppers are synthetic leather and mesh.
- Second skin design allows you to wear them without socks.
- LYCRA® neoprene linings are treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution.
- Reflective details for increased visibility.
- Midsoles have 8mm of cushioning.
- Outsoles are sticky rubber for grip on a variety of surfaces.
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|8 - 8mm|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.