Don’t be fooled by this sporty Mary-Jane. More than just cute, it's a highly functional shoe for barefoot training, with a 0mm ball-to-heel drop, a bit of midsole cushioning, and mesh to keep feet well-ventilated during long runs.
- Uppers are breathable mesh, DWR-treated to repel water and resist staining.
- Microfibre footbeds are treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution, so you won’t have to leave your shoes on the porch.
- Midsoles feature a 0mm ball-to-heel drop to keep you connected to the terrain, and 4mm of compression-moulded EVA for light cushioning.
- Flexible forefoot plate protects the toes.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Trail Glove with full-length, flexible lugged traction and a rubber compound that gives durable, grippy performance.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic leather + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.