Big enough to store you laptop, this canvas messenger bag won’t slow your ride to work or school. FYI: Paul de Vivie, who used the penname Velocio, was an early champion of derailleur gears, and is considered the father of bicycle touring and randonneuring in France.
- Main compartment has a key clip and pockets for pens and office stuff.
- Laptop sleeve has dimpled foam to protect your computer and help it cool down quickly.
- Internal zipped document sleeve and two curved pockets to hold travel mugs or tools.
- Zip-through pocket under flap lets you access your wallet or phone without opening the flap. One additional Velcro® closure pocket.
- Flap closes with big Velcro patch and a burly metal cam buckle.
- Large pocket on back for magazines or newspapers. Zip closure.
- Padded shoulder strap with a quick-adjust buckle.
- Top grab handle.
- Reflective webbing on sides for attaching lights.
|Main fabric||Polyester canvas|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|