Highly breathable multi-sport and hiking shoes. Styled like sneakers, they’re ready to take on serious trails in warm and dry conditions. Great for desert treks or backpacking through Grasslands National Park in the summer.
- Uppers are oiled suede and breathable mesh. Built with Patagonia® Better Leather, sourced from tanneries awarded gold, silver, or bronze status by the LWG (Leather Working Group), promoters of sustainable business practices in the tanning industry.
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and controls odour, making them a good choice for hot climates.
- Midsoles feature an EVA footbed that follows the contour of the foot for comfort, support, and underfoot protection.
- Footbeds are made with 15% recycled content.
- 2.5mm nylon injection-moulded shank provides support under the arch and permits natural flex through the ball of the foot.
- Medium flex helps support the foot from heel strike to toe-off for a natural stride.
- Outsoles are low-profile Vibram® for traction, with self-cleaning lugs.
- Stitched outsole provides durability while minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives.
- Fit is medium in the width and arch/instep, with a full toebox.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Suede + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.