Light and liberating slippers for wearing around camp or around the house. If you’ve been living in your Advocate Slip-Ons all winter, and feel a twinge of sadness about putting them away, these are your summer solution. Lattice webbing maximizes airflow for happy feet and the materials used are recycled and vegan-friendly throughout.
- Synthetic uppers are a lattice of woven webbing and elastic, with microfibre foxing for toe protection.
- Rear pull-loop makes them easy to get on and off.
- Clip attaches them to your pack or harness.
- Midsoles feature 3mm EVA anatomically-shaped footbeds to provide cushioning and support, with 2mm EVA insole for additional cushioning.
- Footbeds are made with 20% recycled content, insoles 15% recycled content.
- Outsoles are Armadillo-patterned rubber for traction, with soft flex.
- Outsoles are made with 20% recycled rubber content.
- All solvents are water-based.
- Medium fit with a full and roomy toebox. We see your toes wiggling with contentment.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.