Jetboil originated the personal cooking system: an integrated stove and pot made to squeeze every last BTU from a canister. Now they bring those mad skills to a group cooking system. The Sumo pairs an all-weather Sol burner with a large-sized cooking cup. The resulting setup can deal with high-capacity snow melting jobs efficiently or simmer the pasta without spattering the sauce.
- Thermo-Regulate technology provides consistent heat output down to -7°C.
- 1.8L FluxRing® cooking cup has a drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer.
- Insulating cozy to keep food warm.
- Secure strap to hold without spilling.
- Convenient push-button igniter.
- Stabilizer tripod included.
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories.
- Boils 24L of water per 230g Jetpower canister.
- Collapsible pot support (available separately) lets you use it with other cookware. Supports stow inside cup for travel.
|Burner components||Aluminum and titanium|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||12.5 x 21cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.