All the sensitivity and lightness of barefoot runners with the traction and protection you need for long singletrack runs. Your lightweight edge on race day.
- Uppers are synthetic mesh.
- Midsoles are Acteva® foam that's 12% lighter than standard foam but still exceptionally durable.
- Internal shanks support your arches.
- RockStop® flexible layer blunts the impact of rocks and roots by dispersing shock energy.
- Outsoles are aggressively lugged sticky rubber for grip across changing terrain.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|19 - 15mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.