Montrail Mountain Masochist II Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Show the trail who's in charge. These shoes respond well to aggressive terrain and can take miles of pounding on loose, muddy ground.
- Uppers are synthetic mesh with webbing and strap closure.
- Protective toe caps.
- Gussetted tongue keeps out trail debris.
- Midsoles are medial-posted for pronation control with dual-density EVA.
- Light, flexible polyurethane Trail Shields between the midsoles and outsoles provide full-length foot protection.
- Outsoles are Gryptonite®, with large angled forefoot blades for grip on loose or muddy terrain and digging lugs on the perimeter, all optimized for use on technical trails.
- Medium volume fit with a roomy toe box.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|20 - 10mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.