This high-performance XC bike lives for long rides through grasslands and rolling alpine meadows. German engineering blended with a super lightweight carbon fibre frame (indicated by Lector in the name) and Shimano® XT components make this bike tuned for experienced riders.
- Lector frames use Toray T-700 high molecular carbon fibre frames with a tapered head tube, specific chainstay length, and custom shaped tubing.
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25 tires.
- Shimano XT disc brakes.
- Fox 32F Air FIT fork features up to 120mm (4.7in.) of travel. (Rebound adjustment).
- Fox Float RP23 boost valve features 120mm (4.7in.) of travel. (Rebound adjustment).
- Shimano XT front and rear derailleur.
- Shimano XT 42-32-24T crank with Shimano XT 10-speed 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system. Designed to increase stiffness and support and to reduce needed maintenance.
- Ghost CG Carbon SL Low Rizer handlebars.
- Ghost CG Carbon seat post.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.