This all-mountain ride gives you dual-suspension and lightweight carbon for a hard-to-beat price. Pair that with German engineering, and you’ve got yourself a slick high-performance XC bike rigged to endure seasons of cruisin’ and bruisin’. Specially ordered by MEC, the AMR Lector EBS is unique to the Ghost line-up.
- Lector frames use Toray T-700 high molecular carbon fibre frames with a tapered head tube, specific chainstay length, and custom shaped tubing.
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25 tires.
- Shimano® 505 disc brakes.
- Rock Shox Reba RL (Rebound and Lockout) Dual Air 120mm tapered fork.
- Rear shock is X-Fusion E1 RL (Rebound and Lockout) 120mm (4.7in.) of travel.
- Shimano SLX front derailleur. Shimano XT rear derailleur.
- Shimano SLX 24-32-42T crank with 10-speed 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system. Designed to increase stiffness and support and to reduce needed maintenance.
- Ghost Low Rizer handlebars.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost AMR HM MIMS SCL carbon/alloy|
|Fork||RockShox Reba RL|
|Rear shock||X-Fusion E1 RL|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-007N 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 505 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano M505 Disc|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano SLX|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 552 42-32-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Shimano 435 Disc|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Shimano 435 Disc|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG62 10-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 1695|