This trail riding machine is the fastest and lightest all-round bike in our Ghost offering. Constructed with a carbon fibre frame and higher end components, than the AMR Plus 5900, the Lector 7700 gives you better stability through challenging sections and lets you get away with more. 150mm of neutral travel also does a stellar job of flying through technical terrain.
- Lector frames use Toray T-700 high molecular carbon fibre frames with a tapered head tube, specific chainstay length, and custom shaped tubing.
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.35 tires.
- Shimano® XT disc brakes.
- Fox Talas Air FIT RL (Rebound and Lockout) fork features up to 150mm (6in.) of travel.
- Fox Float RP23 boost valve features 150mm (6in.) of travel.
- Low leverage ratio increases durability of shocks.
- Shimano XT front and rear derailleur.
- Shimano XT 24-32-42T crank with Shimano XT 10-speed 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system. Designed to increase stiffness and support and to reduce needed maintenance.
- Syncros® Riser FR handlebars.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.