This marathon XC bike is made for riders with a knack for speed and technically challenging singletrack. 100mm of neutral travel irons out rocky terrain while not sacrificing anything on the climbs.
- Reinforced, lightweight aluminum frame with sophisticated details like hydroformed tubing and specific chainstay length.
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.25 tires.
- Shimano® 596 disc brakes.
- Rock Shox Reba RL (rebound and lockout) Dual Air fork features up to 100mm (4in.) of travel.
- X-Fusion E1 RL Air boost valve features 100mm (4in.) of travel.
- Shimano SLX front and rear derailleur.
- Shimano SLX 24-32-42T crank with Shimano CS-HG62 10-speed 11-34T cassette.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system. Designed to increase stiffness and support and to reduce needed maintenance.
- Ghost Low Rizer light handlebars.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.