Like a VW van, this bike is fully equipped for cross-country travel. If you’re looking to transition from a hardtail to a full-suspension bike, the Miss AMR 5700 will satisfy your desire for speed, confidence, and miles of riding joy. Ergonomically adapted for women, the shorter frame reduces over extension and offers up more sustained, comfortable riding.
- Reinforced, lightweight aluminum frame with sophisticated details like hydroformed tubing and specific chainstay length.
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.25 tires.
- Shimano® 505 disc brakes.
- Fox 32F Air RL (Rebound and Lockout) fork features up to 120mm (4.7in.) of travel.
- Fox Float RL (Rebound and Lockout) boost valve features 120mm (4.7in.) of travel.
- Shimano SLX front derailleur and Shimano XT rear derailleur.
- Shimano FCM 24-32-42 crank with Shimano CS-HG62 10-speed 11-34 cassette.
- Shimano Pressfit BB system. Designed to increase stiffness and support and to reduce needed maintenance.
- Ghost® Low Rizer light handlebars.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost AMR DB SCL aluminum|
|Fork||Fox Float 32 Air RL|
|Rear shock||Fox Float RL|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-025 31.8mm|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano 505 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano M505 Disc|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano SLX|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 552 42-32-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano Pressfit|
|Hub (front)||Shimano Deore|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG62 10-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta W|