Scarpa Reflex Rock Shoes - Men's
Designed for emerging climbers and those who appreciate comfort, but aren’t willing to sacrifice versatility and performance. Made with classic Italian style and attention to detail, they feature dual power straps for a precise fit. The soles offer sensitivity for the steeps yet are stiff enough for the slabs. Suited to gym or crag climbing, the Reflex seems like a natural extension of your foot and should aid swift progress and development.
- Leather uppers are lined for low stretch and reliable fit.
- Slight asymmetric shape and flat toe profile add comfort and versatility.
- Low heel tension is comfortable, but has enough lock to pull heel hooks.
- Dual closure straps let you snug up the fit.
- Medium stiffness ensures sensitive feel for steep or gym climbing with support for slabs or edging.
- Can be sized for comfort or performance.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm TAC 100|