Scarpa Helix Rock Shoes - Men's
Suited to long routes of any difficulty, the Helix will soon feel like part of your DNA. These are a good choice for emerging climbers and those who want comfort and versatility. They features a precise, all-day fit, with sensitive soles that are still stiff and supportive enough for balance on slabs and cam into cracks.
- Lacing runs down to the toe for a secure, custom fit.
- Slight asymmetric shape and flat toe profile.
- Medium stiffness ensures sensitive feel for steep or gym climbing with support for slabs or edging.
- Low heel tension for comfortable fit with enough lock for pulling heel hooks.
- Sticky and durable 3.5mm rubber for secure grip.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm TAC 100|