Scarpa Zanskar GTX Backpacking Boots - Men's
Although grams have been whittled from these boots, they're constructed to cover rugged terrain.
Sturdy enough to get stuff done, they have flexibility through the ankle that keeps them nimble and comfortable through while you're traversing untamed places.
- Uppers are nubuck leather with a GORE-TEX® Performance® liner to keep the damp out.
- Ankle flex is bi-directional for full freedom of movement.
- Micropulley hardware makes lacing easy, and the rubber toe rand increases protection from roots and rocks on the trail.
- Built with ACTIVfit® technology that provides foot hold, a toe spring for bio-mechanical efficiency, generous toe volume for a comfortable fit, memory foam in the ankle for hold and cushioning, heel tension, and a stretchy fabric collar to keep pebbles out of the shoe.
- Midsoles are dual-density polyurethane with Active Pro footbeds, a moulded structure with cushioning layer, breathable textile, and memory foam for cushioning and compression-resistance.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Biometric soles to provide traction and durability.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.