Scarpa Hunza GTX Backpacking Boots - Women's
Although grams have been whittled from these boots, they're designed to cover rugged terrain. Sturdy enough to get stuff done, they have flexibility through the ankle that keeps them nimble and comfortable while you're traversing untamed places.
- Uppers are nubuck leather with a GORE-TEX® Performance liner to keep the damp out.
- Ankle flex is bi-directional for full freedom of movement.
- Micro-pulley hardware makes lacing easy. Rubber toe rand protects from roots and rocks on the trail.
- Built with ACTIVfit® technology that provides foot hold, a toe spring for bio-mechanical efficiency, generous toe volume for a comfortable fit, memory foam in the ankle for hold and cushioning, heel tension, and a stretchy fabric collar to keep pebbles out.
- Midsoles are dual-density polyurethane with Active Pro footbeds, a moulded structure with cushioning layer, breathable textile, and memory foam for cushioning and compression-resistance.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Biometric to provide traction and durability.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.