Scarpa Triolet Pro GTX Mountaineering Boots - Men's
A super-comfortable boot for summer mountaineering on technical alpine rock and ice. It’s built a bit more substantially than its younger sibling, the Rebel. On approaches, the full rand and rugged Perwanger suede rebuff sharp limestone scree. On vertical terrain, the articulated Tri-flex ankle, stiff midsole, and high-grip outsole hit the right balance between of rigidity and sensitivity to let you swarm up mixed faces.
- Uppers are 2.8 mm Perwanger suede with HS12 waterproofing treatment.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort liners provide full waterproofness.
- Midsoles are polyurethane and EVA.
- Insoles are Pro-Fibre, with shanks for add stiffness.
- Dense polyurethane plugs under insteps and heels add shock absorption and comfort on long approaches.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Mulaz high-grip rubber.
- Compatible with hybrid-style crampons.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|