Protective without being restrictive, Beartooth boots lets you cover a wide range of terrain and conditions with confidence. A unique heel lockdown feature keeps you in control on the most contorted trails, log piles, and scree slopes.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather and high-abrasion textile. Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out rain and puddles.
- External heel counters form protective and stable heel cups and provide anchor points for the heel lockdown feature integrated into the lacing system.
- Low- friction metal hardware for easier lacing.
- Rubber toe rands protect the leather from scuffs.
- Glove leather lined heels and tongue tops provide durable comfort where it’s needed most.
- Anatomically die cut multi-density EVA footbeds.
- Midsoles feature polypropylene lasting boards and two layer, dual density polyurethane for durable cushioning, support and shock absorption
- Outsoles are Oboz rubber: a high abrasion, high friction carbon compound. Deep aggressive lugs in an asymmetric multi-directional pattern provide effective propulsion and braking.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.