Protective without being restrictive, Beartooth boots lets you cover a wide range of terrain and conditions with confidence. A unique heel lockdown feature keeps you in control on the most contorted trails, log piles, and scree slopes.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather and high-abrasion textile. Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps out rain and puddles.
- External heel counters form protective and stable heel cups and provide anchor points for the heel lockdown feature integrated into the lacing system.
- Low- friction metal hardware for easier lacing.
- Rubber toe rands protect the leather from scuffs.
- Glove leather lined heels and tongue tops provide durable comfort where it’s needed most.
- Anatomically die cut multi-density EVA footbeds.
- Midsoles feature polypropylene lasting boards and two layer, dual density polyurethane for durable cushioning, support and shock absorption
- Outsoles are Oboz rubber: a high abrasion, high friction carbon compound. Deep aggressive lugs in an asymmetric multi-directional pattern provide effective propulsion and braking.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.