Keep your USB powered gadgets running with this simple, rugged solar charger. At home, precharge the built-in storage battery from the wall or your computer. Off the grid, unfold the panels, pop a pencil into the provided hole and aim the panels like a sundial for charging efficiency. Plug in your device using its own USB cord, and go.
- Battery tops up most smartphones a couple of times, and holds its charge for up to a year, making it excellent for emergency kits.
- Rugged lexan shell.
- Replaceable lithium polymer battery is 3.7V and 2,000 mAh.
- Full recharge takes approximately 4½ hours from wall or USB. 8-10 hours via solar panels.
- Charging level indicator.
- Charging output mode indicator for Apple and CTIA compatibility.
- Example run times: fully charged battery provides about 9 hours 50 min of talk time or 422 hours of standby for an iPod 4th Gen. 9 hours 10 minutes of talk time or 385 hours of standby for a Motorola Droid, 7 hours talk time of talk time or 192 hours of standby for an HTC EVO, 86 hours of music or 15 hours of video on an iPod touch 4th Gen, or 5 hours 20 min of operation for a Garmin Nuvi 850.
- Dimensions are 12 x 3.4 x 6.35cm.
|Weight||136g (Pearl White)|
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||4.5 h|
|Folded dimensions||12 x 6.4 x 3.4cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 2000mAh (included)|
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?