Built low and light, this minimalist design is intended for lickety-split hiking. It’s engineered with good support, stability, and protection, making it a strong contender for mastering most trail conditions and terrain types.
- Uppers are nubuck leather and mesh.
- Techlite® tongue provides support and comfort.
- Nylon rock guard over the forefoot protects against loose trail debris.
- Midsoles are Techlite® EVA, specifically formulated to provide impact support, stability, and protection.
- 5/10 drop from forefoot to heel is off-set, allowing for good connection to the ground, but still offering more cushioning than a barefoot running shoe would.
- Outsoles are made from Omni-Grip® rubber compound, with traction lugs placed at the forefoot, midfoot, and heel, for serous all-terrain grip.