Hiking shoes with trail-worthy gusto and an understated design that masks their technical inclinations. Suited to offices, desert campsites, and scree slopes of assorted size.
- Uppers are 1.4mm water-repellent nubuck, with suede toe bumpers for an extra layer of burly protection.
- Polyurethane footbeds offer durable support with moisture- and odour-management properties that keep them friendly.
- Lacing goes to the toe.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA to absorb shock and provide support.
- Full-length thermoplastic polyurethane spine has unique zones to offer stability at the heel, support through the mid-foot, and flexibility and protection in the forefoot.
- Outsoles are Vibram®, with a semi-blocked heel design for braking, and rear-facing forefoot lugs for traction when toeing off.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.