A performance-level hardtail perfect for riding trails on the weekend, and you can use it for getting to work or school during the week. Specially ordered by MEC, the EBS Comp is unique to the Ghost line-up.
- Reinforced, lightweight aluminum frame with sophisticated details like hydroformed tubing and specific chainstay length.
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes provide more power and better modulation than cable systems.
- Fork features up to 100mm (4in.) of travel.
- Shimano Acera front and rear derailleur.
- Shimano Acera 22-32-44T triple crank and Shimano Acera 9-speed 11-32T cassette.
- Shimano BB-ES25 bottom bracket system.
- Ghost Low Riser light handlebars.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
Geometry influences comfort, efficiency, and how the bike handles, particularly its steering.
|Frame||Ghost 7005 PG aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM MLO|
|Stem||Ghost light AS-007N 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP 620|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro Draco (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Tektro Draco|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Acera|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Acera|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Acera 44-32-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano BB-ES25|
|Hub (front)||SRAM 306|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Acera 9-speed 11-32T|
|Rims||Alex XD Sport|
|Tires||Maxxis Larsen TT 26 x 2.0|
|Saddle||Ghost VL 1695|