These are built with more stealth than the average amphibious shoe, with super-sticky soles and nano-technology that teaches individual fibres to repel water. Even better, Teva® has cunningly wrapped their water-lovin' features in an urban skater style that's worthy of the most slippery spy. There's no shoe better for wading through the creekbed before gatecrashing a slick pool party to pump the resident Bond girl for information about the evil cloning factory. Oh, they're great for boating and beachcombing too.
- Ion-mask technology makes the materials water-repellent on the nanoscale, meaning that the individual fibres actually shed water.
- Uppers are made of ripstop, with mesh for drainage.
- Collapsible heel converts to a slip-on for quick escapes.
- Midsoles have an EVA cupsole, a lasting board with an EVA strip underneath to provide cushioning.
- Sockliner on top of the EVA offers sock-free comfort.
- Outsoles use Teva's proprietary Spider Rubber® + JStep, the grippiest outsole they've ever developed, for amazing tenacity on wet rocks and other slippery surfaces.