The newest generation of ground-breaking NeoAir pads are lighter, and now warm enough to use through spring through fall without having to add an additional foam layer. A reflective barrier retains heat and a matrix of cells trap warm air. Both the reflective barrier and inner cells use lightweight materials that add warmth without compromising the weight or packability.
- Made with 30-denier high-tenacity nylon on the top and bottom.
- Triangle core matrix traps heat and creates a stable sleeping platform.
- Air only pads have no insulation that can be compromised by moisture, often added when you inflate them by mouth.
- Includes a stuff sack and repair kit.
- Women's model has additional reflective barriers to increase warmth and is wider where needed to preserve core warmth.
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth.
|Rolled length||23cm (regular)|
|Rolled diameter||10cm (regular)|