Vasque Mantra 2.0 Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Lightweight trail shoes with a host of well-planned features. They combine the underfoot pampering you want with the hiking stability you need. They’re built on a straight, athletic last, with a roomy toebox that lets your forefoot expand, providing no-pinch comfort for long hikes. The soles provide the traction necessary for powering up hills.
- Uppers are 1.8mm Nubuck, PU-coated leather, and mesh.
- Built around the best-fitting athletic last from Vasque®.
- The toebox is roomy to allow easy forefoot expansion, a feature you’ll welcome after hours on the trail.
- Midsoles are moulded EVA paired with an instep TPU shank. The result is a good balance between comfort and stability.
- Outsoles are Vibram Nuasi® for good traction control.
- Medium fit, for feet that tend to be flattish.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.