Mammut Brecon Gore-Tex Backpacking Boots - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
This update to our long-time member favourite, the classic Kootenay 5, is once again being made in Europe. The uppers are now waxed suede, with GORE-TEX® linings for full waterproofness. What hasn’t changed? The midsole and outer design, and the Brecon’s ability to take tough terrain, easy backpacking, the occasional mountain trek, and a good-sized load in stride.
- Uppers are 2.2mm waxed suede.
- GORE-TEX Performance membrane keeps the water out while allowing breathability.
- High-quality padding around tongues and ankles for cushioning.
- Toe bumpers protect your feet and the boots.
- Midsoles use Mammut Rolling Concept to promote a natural gait, provide support and damping and reduces fatigue.
- TPU inserts in soles add arch support.
- Outsoles are cushioning Vibram MT® with grip zones at toes and heels for adhesion, deep treads for grip, and self-cleaning channels.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.