Kick it year-round with this technical backpacking boot. Spring through fall, the Mammut Rolling Concept function will be your friend on the trail, optimizing natural rolling behaviour and reducing fatigue. For snowshoeing, slip thicker socks on, and let the GORE-TEX® linings keep snow melt out.
- Uppers are nubuck leather and fabric.
- GORE-TEX performance membranes in the liners keep the water out while allowing breathability.
- Mammut's Base Fit free-sliding webbing transfers power from the laces to the sole for improved support, security, and comfort.
- Reinforced inner sides provide ankle support while allowing forward and backward flexibility.
- Padding around the foot is area-specific, with memory foam around the instep, shinbone, and ankle, to reduce perspiration, pressure, and exposure to cold.
- Midsoles are 3D TPU, with soft heels and arch shells to dissipate and dampen forces, and support the insides of your arches.
- Outsoles are Vibram MT-Traction II, with deep treads for traction and TPU elements integrated in the wedge for stability.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.