In the alpine, your challenge should be swarming the pitches, not enduring the boots. The Nanga GV makes it so. With an out-of-the-box comfort our staff testers raved about, these classic mountaineering boots let you put in a solid twelve hours on the rock and ice while remaining so wearable you might not bother taking them off for the drive home. The secret sauce is an exceptional fit, combined with heel inserts that make them much more walkable than typical mountaineering footwear.
- Uppers are 2.2/2.4mm Perwanger leather for durability.
- Gore-Tex® liners for waterproof-breathable comfort.
- Classic lace-up system.
- Midsoles are built on the Asoflex Ascent last, with polyurethane heel inserts for extra comfort when rolling.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Asomont for good traction.
- Compatible with a wide variety of crampons.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|