Comfortable cork and hemp flip-flops, with anti-odour footbeds and toe ridges that encourage a natural gait.
- Uppers feature a simple, ergonomically-shaped strap made of a polyester and hemp blend, with polyurethane padding for all-day comfort.
- Nylon webbing toe thong is shaped specifically to fit female feet.
- Midsoles are 35% cork with EVA, reducing the amount of petroleum byproduct used. The blend is optimized to provide support, comfort and durability.
- Mouldable footbeds and arches contour to your foot shape as you wear them, without sacrificing the orthopedic shape of the EVA midsoles beneath.
- Footbeds are treated with Polygiene® to control odour and inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- The deep heel cup provides natural cushioning.
- Metatarsal support pad lifts and supports the feet, easing them into a natural position and aiding recovery after wearing tight-fitting shoes.
- Hidden toe ridge reduces the need to clench your toes, for a gait that is more natural than that allowed by many flip-flops.
- Outsoles are a non-marking blend of natural and synthetic rubbers.
- Two-piece design reduces weight without sacrificing grip.