Slip effortlessly from urbane jet-setter to trail-ready trekker. The stow-away panel on this stylish suitcase reveals a sophisticated suspension system that’s proportioned to fit women (and men with shorter backs) optimally. A zipped expansion system increases the pack’s volume to accommodate souvenirs and killer deals.
- U-shaped zip for suitcase-style access to main compartment.
- Main compartment can be used as a single unit or closed off into two separate compartments with a divider.
- Concealable carry system with Vari-Quick adjustment, X-frame stays for weight transfer, and anatomically shaped hip belt to help carry large loads comfortably.
- Detachable daypack with ventilated back, valuables pocket, and capacity for a hydration system.
- Internal compression flaps for load management.
- Several zipped mesh pockets.
- Three carry handles and a shoulder strap.
- Zip locks.
- Capacity is 55L for the main pack, 10L for expansion system, 15L for the zip-off daypack.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||1000-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Volume||55 + 10 + 15L|
|Hipbelt circumference||76-155cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.