Grinding up to that picnic plateau in granny gear? Freewheeling through the plaza? Either way, the Bike One has your back, and your water, clothes, snacks, and shopping.
Designed to fit women, the shoulder straps on the SL series are shorter and closer together to match a woman's narrower shoulder width. The hipbelt is angled upward, and curved wings form a conical shape that conforms to a woman's hip and waist ratio. Smaller buckles and straps with soft edges and tapered ends eliminate pressure points on the chest and prevent chafing under your arms.
- Helmet holder folds away when not in use.
- Compression straps keep the load close and stable.
- Zipped front pocket for maps and other accessories.
- Mesh side pockets for water bottles.
- Wet compartment holds rain-soaked stuff away from the rest of your cargo.
- Mesh wings on the hipbelt for comfort and breathability.
- 3M reflective treatment for night-time visibility.
- Reflective loop for attaching a light.