Opulent shelter for two, that weighs less than a pair of full water bottles. You and a companion each get your own door and vestibule and shelter through three-season conditions. The sloped roof and tapered floor give you head and shoulder room where you need it, but minimize materials and weight overall.
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Hub pole system makes set up quick and easy.
- Interior mesh pockets keep your gear organized.
- Includes 10 superlight aluminum stakes.
- Optional footprint available.
- Can be set up with fly, poles and footprint for an all-in weight of 1.3kg.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.0m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||53 x 16.5cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.