Big enough to tote an iPad®, netbook, or tablet, the MetroSafe 200 GII is also outfitted to protect you against theft, seen or unseen. It’s slash and snatch-resistant. Concealed clips on the main and organizer compartment zips make opening it on the sly pretty challenging. Inside, a shielded pocket blocks your chipped documents from scanners.
- eXomesh® slashguard wire mesh woven into critical panels.
- Slashproof Carrysafe strap with turn-and-lock hooks lets you anchor the bag to objects to prevent grab-and-go theft at cafes, etc.
- Strap length extends from 81 to 115cm.
- Padded RFID-blocking pocket for your chipped passport, IDs, and credit cards.
- Headphone port for easy listening to your tunes.
- Organizer compartment has two padded gadget pockets, card slots, pen holders, and key clip.
- Small front zippered map pocket has a concealable zipper pull.
- Two side pockets hold water bottles or compact umbrellas.
|Main fabric||420-denier ripstop nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.