This performance trail shoe is designed for runners with a neutral platform. The sole provides excellent traction on rocky terrain and a 4mm drop creates a low impact stride. Lace them up for your next 5 Peaks race or slip them on with jeans and grab a protein smoothie – these runner favourites are stylish enough for the street.
- Breathable synthetic mesh uppers with support straps to keep feet in place.
- Built-in sock liner.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris. Gaiter compatible.
- Soft HydraMAX® collar lining wicks moisture.
- Progrid LITE® midsoles provide maximum shock absorption. Strobel board has a 1.5mm layer of EVA-based foam for comfort and a plush ride
- Rugged Saucony® Vibram outsoles with multi-directional lugs protect you from stone bruises and provide excellent traction.
- Flared lugs let you straighten out tight curves without skidding off the trail.
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|24 - 20mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.