This performance trail shoe is designed for runners with a neutral platform. The sole provides excellent traction on rocky terrain and a 4mm drop creates a low impact stride. Lace them up for your next 5 Peaks race or slip them on with jeans and grab a protein smoothie – these runner favourites are stylish enough for the street.
- Breathable synthetic mesh uppers with support straps to keep feet in place.
- Built-in sock liner.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris. Gaiter compatible.
- Soft HydraMAX® collar lining wicks moisture.
- Progrid LITE® midsoles provide maximum shock absorption. Strobel board has a 1.5mm layer of EVA-based foam for comfort and a plush ride
- Rugged Saucony® Vibram outsoles with multi-directional lugs protect you from stone bruises and provide excellent traction.
- Flared lugs let you straighten out tight curves without skidding off the trail.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
|24 - 20mm|
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.