A compact kit that is great for a romantic meal under a full moon or a belly-filling chilli with your climbing partner. The light materials and nesting design of the Dualist Cook Set make it easy to carry for an overnight trip or a longer adventure.
- Set includes a 1.8L pot with strainer lid, two 590ml insulated cups, two 590ml bowls, two Sip-It lids, two telescoping foons, a stove bag and stuff sack.
- Pot is made from Halulite™, a hard anodized aluminum alloy that conducts heat evenly, is abrasion resistant and has a scratch-proof Teflon coating.
- Pot features a double rolled rim, and a convenient folding handle that locks into place for cooking and also secures the entire set for transport.
- Transparent nylon lid has an integrated strainer and heat-proof silicone rim. Put the lid on during tranpsort to prevent the pot from getting crushed.
- EVA insulated polypropylene mugs and bowls nest together, colour-coded for identification.
- Welded stuff sack doubles as a small sink or wash basin.
- Pot is designed to hold a 225g LPG canister and a small folding LPG stove in addition to the included dishware. (Note: stove and canister are not included.)
The number of people for which the set is intended. May include dishes and/or utensils.
|Dimensions||15 x 16.3cm|