Designed to be tough and protective, this next-generation of the popular Cascadia should see you through many miles. The characteristics of a superior running shoe are blended with the toughness of an off-road shoe. A redesigned heel crash pad smooths you strike to toe-off transition.
- Uppers are made of synthetic microfibre overlay with moisture managing mesh and lining.
- Closed-cell hydrophobic foam in tongue and heel prevent water absorption in wet conditions.
- Protective overlay in toe and forefoot rand.
- Full-length sock liner.
- Midsoles have a blend of EVA and rubber to provide an efficient cushioning layer above the main midsole. BioMoGo co-polymer foam provides better rebound and durability than conventional EVA and disperses impact.
- A non-toxic additive allows the midsole foam to breakdown 50 times faster than conventional EVA in typical anaerobic landfills.
- Segmented caterpillar crash pad in the heel gives your foot lay-down the right amount of cushioning and stabilization, allowing for a smooth transition.
- Uniquely shaped, integral pivot structures are incorporated in the medial and lateral rear midfoot and forefoot to minimize force on the sides of the shoe when running on uneven terrain.
- Outsoles are durable non-petroleum dispersed silica compound for excellent wet-dry traction. Multi-directional lug pattern provides good uphill/downhill traction.
- Subtly bevelled heel lugs help to ease the foot into a neutral gait upon heel strike.
- Neutral platform with slight guidance balances minimalism and cush.