A double-burner stove for the discerning basecamp chef, the Firehole 200 offers you double-barrelled cooking power, fumble-free piezo ignition, and side windscreens that fold down as work surfaces.
- Adjustable feet keep the stove level on uneven surfaces.
- Twist-click piezo igniter means no searching for matches or lighters.
- Recessed control knobs for snag-free operation.
- Easy-carry split handle.
- Integrated flexible fuel line stores under the unit.
- Burns 465g propane canisters.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
|Cooking surface(s)||Two burner|
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|2 x 12,000BTU|
|Dimensions||50.5 x 48 x 12.4cm|
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
|Additional feature(s)||Adjustable feet|