With a wind-stable, modified dome shape, and the ability to open up the air flow when it’s warm, the Twin Peaks can cope with any weather short of full-on winter. It’s sturdy enough for basecamps or shoulder-season paddling, yet light enough to backpack. This new generation version features a new fly window, an easier-to-pack stuff sack, and improved pegs and guy lines.
- Modified dome shape maximizes useable floor space and provides excellent headroom.
- Back door and large front door with vestibule ensure airflow, storage, and night-time exit options for both of you.
- Zipper panel in canopy roof lets you adjust ventilation.
- Cam cleat tensioners let you adjust the guy lines without pulling-and-threading.
- Pegs are upgraded to DAC J-stakes, with a V-cross section that holds better than needle or wire styles.