A front country tent your whole family will love. Its quality and features make it an excellent base of operations for your hiking, biking, or paddling day trips. It’s tall enough inside to change while standing up. There’s room for bed-sized inflatable mattresses or even folding cots. And the mesh vestibule gives your kids a place to play or eat without being eaten by bugs.
- Front and back doors allow exit options for minimal nighttime disturbance.
- Back door can be rigged as an awning for additional sheltered space or venting.
- Overhanging eaves on the fly combine with the large mesh windows to allow ventilation and views even in the rain.
- Duffle-style bag for easy packing.
- Tent peg mallet included.