A frontcountry tent your whole family will love. The quality and features make it an excellent base of operations for your hiking, biking, or paddling day trips. It’s tall enough inside to change standing up. There’s room for bed-sized inflatable mattresses or even folding cots. And the mesh vestibule gives your kids a place to play or eat without being eaten by bugs.
- Front and back doors allow exit options for minimal night-time disturbance.
- Back door can be rigged as an awning for additional sheltered space and/or venting.
- Overhanging eaves on the fly combine with the large mesh windows to allow ventilation and views even in the rain.
- Duffle-style bag for easy packing.
- Tent peg mallet included.