The classic Guide’s Tarp is big enough to shelter several people for dining or sleeping. The tough coated polyester is rugged and affordable, but not as crazy-light and silicone-treated fabrics. It is a versatile design that you can rig as a roof, or pitch at an angle to create a comfortable shelter from the wind.
- Multiple attachment points provide lots of rigging options.
- Nickle-plated solid brass grommets are rugged and corrosion-resistant.
- Side points are reinforced with triangular Cordura® patches to add strength and keep tension when rigged.
- The stuff sack snaps onto an attachment near the middle of the centre seam, so you can use a trekking pole, paddle, or length of wood as a centre pole.
- Centre loop lets you suspend it pyramid-style.
|Fabric||75-denier polyester ripstop|
|Attachment||Grommets + nylon tabs|
|Packed size||48 x 23cm|
|Dimensions||3.9 x 2.9m|