These technical rock shoes shine on face climbs and overhanging routes. Concave plastic midsoles reduces dead space under your toes and disperses energy, providing magnificent edgy power and control. Slight down-turned, asymmetric toe delivers high performance climbing for the gym, steep sport stuff, bouldering, and jamming thin cracks.
- Leather uppers mould to feet and toe area.
- Synthetic nubuck lace frame provides support and durability.
- Lining has cotton heel, leather footbed, and nylon forefoot.
- Concave plastic midsoles reduce dead space under toes and disperse energy for edging power and control.
- 4.2mm high-friction rubber soles and a variable thickness rand.
- Narrow fit.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4.2mm Trax XT-5|